Friday, April 8, 2016

First post! Lets kick this off right

Booper Dooper and welcome to my blog!
I am an eighteen year old girl who enjoys writing poems, short stories and one pagers, throughout this blog I will be posting my own work along with my inspiration behind it. A good majority of the time I find inspiration from other iconic horror writers such as Edgar Allen Poe, Robert Frost, and even some more modern day ones such as CreepyPasta. To start this blog I will post one of the first poems I have ever written, the title, "Running Black", is in reference to a girl who is speaking up to the bullies around her and what the pain they caused has done to her. In no way does this mean I wrote it about myself or that this is a cry for help, it is just a poem I wrote when I was bored. My inspiration for this poem came from just seeing all the people in school, in public every day in tears because of some bully or group of bullies. Though it is not common I find inspiration from only outside things but in this case the outside inspiration was all I needed. This may not completely fall under the horror category, but it is a darker piece so I felt it fit the blog nicely. Below you will find my poem, "Running Black".

My eyeliner is black
it's like your cold heart
it's time to think back
to the very start

As the tears flow
the black starts to run
it's just one more blow
that you do just for fun

Don't you see you're causing pain
the lies and the words
all of it adding to the problem that's main
til finally they are angels, flying high with the birds

Some people can't take it
no matter how hard they try
you've sent them to knifes and caused slits
and many to die

When will you learn what you have done
a million tears
and you caused every one
say goodbye to happy years
for this final statement is true,
no one you have hurt will ever care about you.


That was my poem, first one I've ever written, hope you enjoyed! Pip Pip tu doodly doo and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment