Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Story of the Night (Partial)

Booper Dooper and hello!

I would like to start off by apologizing for my absence. My summer has been very busy and I have been trying to make the most of it before leaving for college in about a week. The poem I will be featuring in this post is called Story of the Night, I have been working on this one for a few days and I have not been able to finish it as I have run out of inspiration for this specific piece. I got the idea for this poem while I was sitting outside at the local park around 2 A.M. I was sitting on the swing set looking at the sky, I remember how peaceful the night was and I kept thinking about all the possibilities that the night can hold. Here is the poem, I will post a finished draft whenever that manages to happen, hope you enjoy!

Story of the Night

The night tells a story
The story starts with you
you control the words,
and the words control the mood

The story can start happy,
happy can turn to sad,
sad can turn to anger,
and anger goes back to glad

The story's path is up to you,
you write the words with meaning
the meaning is whatever you make it,
so make it nothing but what you mean


Well there you have it everyone! The current progress of this poem, hopefully soon it will be complete! I will try my best to start posting more updates as I find more time to write! Hope you enjoyed the poem. Go out there and find your own night time story and as always, Pip pip tu doodly doo and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment