Monday, September 5, 2016

Recent events!

Booper Dooper and welcome!

Today's post will be a little about my last few days and other recent events!

To start off I moved into college! I currently attend University of Wisconsin River Falls! I am so excited to experience this and go through this school year! These last couple days have been so much fun! I will hopefully post more on that later!

Secondly, I have been working on my writing a lot! Sadly nothing I am comfortable with sharing yet as I'm still adjusting to college life but hopefully shortly I will continue to post my writing!

Finally, a lot of family stuff has been going on, my aunts father, who has ALS, left one night for a cross country drive, it was really scary, he didn't bring his meds or clothes and we were really scared, but he finally did come home!

Hope you all have a wonderful time and I hope to post writing real soon! As always, pip pip tu doodly doo and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment