Monday, September 5, 2016

Story of the Night Progress

Booper Dooper and hello everyone! I had some down time so I decided to work on Story of the Night, a poem from a previous post that was only partially completed! I am not sure if I want to call it for this poem or if I want to continue. I will have to see what I feel like looking back at it in a few days! so below is the updated/ possibly finished version of Story of the Night!

Story of the Night

The night tells a story
The story starts with you
you control the words,
and the words control the mood

The story can start happy,
happy can turn to sad,
sad can turn to anger,
and anger goes back to glad

The story's path is up to you,
you write the words with meaning
the meaning is whatever you make it,
so make it nothing but what you mean

If you mean what you write the story is true
but if you don't then is it even you?
The truth sets you free
lies do nothing but push you deeper

Deeper into hiding
deeper into the hole
how deep will you go?
Will you ever get out?

Let the night speak to you
let it show you the way
happiness will grow
and love will stay

What is it saying?
can you even hear?
you need to listen,
stop hiding in fear.

the night is wonderful
and speaks so much
let it in and see the world
all from the night that tells it all.


Well I hope you enjoyed that! I'm still a little unsure if I want to extend the poem or not, feel free to comment on what you think! Well as always, Pip pip tu doodly doo and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment